The Residential Program at Riverstone
Enrolling at a school that offers a residential program can be a wonderful opportunity to expand your academic studies, experience another culture, explore a new geographic location, gain a global perspective, develop your independence, and make friends from around the world.
Riverstone International School is a premier International Baccalaureate World School located in the Pacific Northwest that enrolls both day and residential students. Approximately 15% of the students in grades 9-12 are residential students who live in a new dormitory in downtown Boise.
- One of 7 International Baccalaureate World Schools offering a residential program
- Small classes with personal attention and engaging conversations
- Outdoor education opportunities
- Located in one of the safest cities in the United States: Boise, Idaho
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme pass rates that exceed the national and international average, as well as outstanding college admissions
Whether you are an international student looking to study in the United States, a student from the US looking to explore another geographic region, or an Idaho student seeking an outstanding high school education, we encourage you to explore our website and contact us for more information.
Please contact our Admissions Office to learn more about how Riverstone’s residential program could provide the next step in your educational journey!