You recognize the value of an education at Riverstone.
You understand how classroom conversations, outdoor adventures, classmates, and teachers shaped who you are and your perspective. You appreciate the many supporters who ensured that tuition assistance and scholarships made Riverstone available to a diverse group of students.
If you are looking for opportunities to pay it forward to the next generation, please consider the following:
- Make a donation to the Annual Fund
- Volunteer to help with or donate to our Annual Auction and Fund A Need initiatives
- Contribute to a specific programs and needs
- Share your expertise or business connections with an in-kind gift to the school
- Include the school in your planned giving
- Make a gift of stock
- Contribute to our endowment
To see additional ways to get involved in life at Riverstone, visit the Get Involved tab.
If you have questions about alumni giving at Riverstone please email Kathleen Gilton, Director of Community Engagement & Communication.