Tuesday, Oct 10 at 9:00 AM: Preschool – Grade 5
Thursday, Oct 12 at 9:00 AM: Grade 6 – 12
Riverstone International School is private, independent, Preschool through Grade 12 school located in the Pacific Northwest that offers day and boarding students the academic prestige of the International Baccalaureate programmes with outdoor education, leadership, service, and international opportunities.
We have combined the best of the international school and community school educational models to create something totally unique: a school with internationally-recognized academics and opportunities to explore through service, leadership, and the outdoors, all built upon the fundamental belief that knowing and nurturing students lies at the core of any successful school.
- Celebrating 20 years of excellence in education
- 345 students in the Preschool – High School with 48 nationalities represented
- Student-teacher ratio of 7:1
- 1 of 20 schools in the nation and the only school in Idaho authorized to offer the continuum of International Baccalaureate Programmes (Primary Years, Middle Years and Diploma Programmes)
- 1st and only John C. Malone Family Foundation School in Idaho
- 30% of our students receive tuition assistance
- Dual language-learning in Pre-Kindergarten class (Spanish and English)
- 100% of graduates accepted into four year colleges and universities world-wide: Class of 2017 College Acceptance List
- Riverstone students’ combined average SAT scores exceed Idaho and national averages
- Riverstone exceeds IB Diploma Programme pass rate globally and nationally
- Athletic teams and extracurricular opportunities offered
- Recently recognized as Idaho’s Most Challenging High School (The Washington Post), as the Top Private School in Idaho (Niche), and as the #1 Best High School for STEM in Idaho (Niche)
We’d love to show you more! RSVP below to join us at an upcoming Open House.